AUTUMN CLASSIC RULES
- 2 day tournament, guaranteed 3 matches (Friday Night maybe used).
- This tournament is for all male and female squash players aged 35 years+.
- SportyHQ ratings will be used for seeding, draws will be graded accordingly.
- NSW Squash Rules apply and the Tournament referee's decision is final.
HOW IT WORKS
- A graded tournament.
- PAR scoring to 15.
- Players are required to mark and referee matches following their own.
- A Monrad Draw will be used ensuring all players will get 3 games across the weekend.
HOW TO REGISTER
- Click the "BUY NOW" button to purchase your entry ticket for the Masters Tournament.
- Now you've purchased your entry ticket, enroll into the required section on Mindbody to finalize your sign up.
- Don't forget to enrol in the tournament in Mindbody after your purchase.
- When enrolling in your tournament please be sure to select the appropriate date in the Mind-Body calendar if your tournament does not appear.
For a more specific step-by-step guide on how to register view the file below: