The Academy is the only squash organization in the world to deliver Deliberate Practice Principles previously exclusive to Olympians, Commonwealth Games & Professional athletes, to players of all ages and abilities to improve their skills so fast that they will be able to beat equally ranked players almost immediately.
OUR FULL RANGE OF
Designed to accelerate squash skill development for players of all levels through an advanced, hands-on approach and high-intensity workouts.
Whether you’re a beginner, intermediate or advanced player, learn what you’re doing right and wrong during matches with immediate coaching feedback – while you play.
These theme-based sessions will help you develop a full range of skills and build fitness while you have fun, meeting new people, in a group environment.
With 3 fast and intense matches packed into two hours, this is the fastest way to rack up some SportyHQ ranking points.
The 2-hour format has been designed to focus on a specific skill, to help you break bad habits and overcome mental mistakes that are holding you back.
Designed for intermediate, advanced and elite players the sessions put you under pressure to determine where your game breaks down during match play.
Develop accuracy, timing and stroke improvement with the help of a ball-feeding robot to improve your technique much faster.
Have fun burning calories getting squash-fit with sessions focused on cardio and aerobic development.
Get on court with one of our qualified coaches to focus on what you want to improve. All competitive players have coaches.
Train with a group of your best squash buddies instead of training on your own. It’s a great way for all of you to have fun and improve your squash skills.
There is nothing more valuable for a competitive players than getting on court to play a pro. You’ll quickly see what they can do that you can’t, which is priceless.
Live interactive commentary ofyour matches will help you learn awareness and self-awareness that are essential for you to perform at the highest level.
THE EAST COAST SQUASH ACADEMY
THE EAST COAST SQUASH ACADEMY
- The fastest growing squash program in Australia introducing over a thousand new players to the game per year, including female and junior squash players.
- Provides development pathways to help players of all ages and abilities improve their skills and enjoyment of the game.
- A stellar track record of delivering great results creating: 10+ National Junior Champions, 15+ State Junior Champions.
- A coaching team of 15+ providing coaching at all ages and abilities.
- Hosting 10+ US college varsity students from Princeton, MIT, Middlebury & Trinity.
- Offers educational pathways to University and College scholarships locally and internationally.
- Hosted 2 major national events: the Australian Junior Championships & Australian Closed Championships.
- Attracted 20+ top 20 professional players from the world tour to participate in exhibitions and camps, including 3 former world #1s.
- 8 convenient locations across the Greater Sydney Area.
- Parents can benefit from substantial savings with the Active Kids Vouchers.
- A World Class online booking platform (MindBody) , makes it safe, easy and convenient to book an appointment right from your phone.
- We stage corporate events, timed and weekend tournaments as well as squash camps.
- With our new memberships, we bring you the best technology as the lowest price including PlaySight courts with multiple cameras and sensors that track every swing of your racket!
HERE ARE A FEW OF OUR
The Academy is led by Aaron Frankcomb, who has a strong international network and coaching reputation. Aaron was ranked within the top 50 squash professionals for 4 years and top 100 for 8 years. He represented Australia at the 2010 Delhi Commonwealth Games, was a junior champion in all his age groups including U19’s twice and was a scholarship holder of the Tasmanian and Australian Institutes of Sport. Aaron has now been a full time professional squash coach for the last 10 years and remains Sydney’s number 1 player and considered within the top 5 in Australia.