JUNIOR HOLIDAY CAMPS
Your child will have fun learning squash in a safe environment and staying active playing the worlds healthiest sport!
These 1.5 hour holiday camps will include fitness, fun games, technical improvements.
We will provide all of the equipment, court hire and expertise from coaches who are former world ranked players.
The camps are for beginners and for squash players in junior inter high school pennant. They are split into age-appropriate groups.
Junior School: 6-10 year olds
Senior School: 11-18 year olds
Book 1 session, 3 sessions or 5 sessions.
Hurry, spaces fill up quickly!
DESIGNED FOR SKILL ACQUISITION
- Eye hand coordination
- Motor Skills
- Strength and power
- Speed and agility
- Matchplay through fun games learning how and when to execute each shot
WE PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING
- Protective eyewear
- Drill targets
- Qualified & experienced coaches (Working with Children Checks, WWCC)
- Please ensure children bring a drink bottle, suitable sports clothing and sports shoes
HOW TO REGISTER
- Click the "BUY 1, 3 or 5 DAY SESSION" button to purchase your ticket for the holiday camp.
- Click "CHECKOUT" to purchase your tick on MindBody.
- Enter payment details and click "PLACE ORDER".
- When your purchase is complete, click the "Book this service" button. You will be directed to the "Event Schedule".
- Scroll down to find the location, time and level (Junior or Senior) you wish to sign up to. Click the "Sign up Now!" button for your relevant holiday camp.
- Click the "ENROLL" button.
- Congratulations, you have now enrolled in the Junior Holiday Camps!
Download the PDF here for a visual "How-to Register Guide" for Junior Holiday Camps.
2023 SUMMER HOLIDAY CAMPS - DECEMBER
2024 SUMMER HOLIDAY CAMPS - JANUARY
NORTHS FITNESS (10am-11.30am)
8th, 10th, 12th, 15th, 17th, 19th, 22nd, 24th, 26th - JAN
Junior School, 10AM - 11.30AM
Senior School, 11.30AM - 1PM
These sessions will also cater for performance players and they will be given fitness tasks for the days in between the camps, and opportunities to have matchplay following the camp training.