The i-MASK+ Face Shield =
Eye AND COVID-19 Protection
We're making 100% sure we return to the squash courts safely
i-MASKS are provided free of charge for all Academy players!
To ensure we are Covid compliant as we get back on the squash court, the Academy has purchased the newly designed iMASK+ Face Shields for all our members to use. It's a great product that allows us to stay safe and help prevent the spread of the virus.
- NO FOGGING OR HAZING i-MASK is the player's first choice because it has eliminated all the disadvantages of competitive products like fogging, hazing, nose discomfort and restricted peripheral vision.
- PROTECTION FOR PLAYERS WHO WEAR GLASSES The visor can be worn over glasses, supporting them & helping to protect the spectacles from impact on the lenses or frames.
- LETS YOU LOOK LIKE YOURSELF The i-MASK visor does not have a frame around the visor. You look more as though you're wearing a sweatband than eyewear. And if you've just played a great game, isn't it nice to be able to be recognized?
- FULL PERIPHERAL VISION There is virtually no vision restriction. Click here to see a testimonial.
- LIGHTWEIGHT Because the i-MASK visor weighs so little, you're likely to forget you're wearing it!
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY The i-MASK visor is manufactured from optically clear polycarbonate and is virtually unbreakable and has a 2-year warranty on all fixing points.
- World Squash Federation (WSF) APPROVED SAFETY STANDARDS AND MARKS The i-MASK has passed these Safety Standards for squash: ASNZS 4066:1992 (Australia & New Zealand) & ASTM F803-94 (USA)and carries the mark.