Are you a professional player?
JOIN US NOW
Professional Squash Players, males & females, 18 – 27 years old looking to play & train while playing the Australasian Professional Squash Association (PSA) Challenger Tour. Players will be ranked between 80-500+ in the World and will be from ALL countries around the world.
POL: The professional players will be looking to base themselves in Sydney, a central location in Australia to travel to the events. It’s likely the pros will choose to play between 4-13 tournaments across 1-3-6-12 month to work on getting their world rankings up. We’ll also be offering this opportunity to National Association / Institutes / Academies to send their athletes to our base between events.
- Professional players travelling to Sydney to base themselves to train & play the Australasian PSA Challenger Tour to FAST TRACK their world rankings into the top 70 in the world with The East Coast Squash Academy.
- Players will have flexibility to prioritise their training regimes & tournament schedules as The Academy will work its coaching hours around players schedules.
- Alongside the ALL-EXPENSES option we’ll offer the pathway to National Associations / Institutes / Academies around the world giving their athletes the same opportunity to use our base; the difference in the structure will be the athletes Associations / Institutes / Academies will be MORE likely to pay for the players training expenses which we’ll offer them a deal of $1250 per week per athlete. The athletes will not be required to provide any coaching services for The Academy.
- 19 PSA Challenger Tour Events across the Australasian Area (Australia & NZ)
- This excludes Malaysia and Hong Kong, which will increase the number of events to a further 6 more events per year.
- The Academy will provide a regular training regime coached by former World #38 Aaron Frankcomb. The sessions will be offered 5 days a week 2 x per day (Mon-Fri). These sessions will include group training squads, game play sessions & individual/group private lessons.
- Players inside the top 120 in the world will be paid to play league matches in Sydney weekly. Dates: Nov 21 - Feb 22 & May 22 - Nov 22
- Players will have access to a gym with the opportunity to work with our S&C team and setup a specific program to tailor their needs.
- Players will be able to access the squash courts in off-peak periods Squash @ Sydney CBD Squash Club (8am -11:30am + 2pm - 5pm)
- Accommodation: fully furnished 3-bedroom apartment, in the heart of Sydney CBD, close to the shops, less than 20 minutes from both Sydney CBD Squash Club & Sydney University facilities. Extra inclusions;
- Players can base themselves at the Academy for 1, 3, 6, or 12 months.
- Limited positions available for the first 11 professional players ONLY
- Players will have access to physio & massage for an extra cost, but with an Academy discount.
This opportunity gives players a jump start to their professional careers, giving them Ma chance on the FAST TRACK to the top 70 in the world playing the weakest PSA events in the world with the depth not being as strong in the Australasian region vs America, North America, Asia, Europe & England.
If pro players can do this with no cost and have a great environment to train & play out of, this will be an experience they’ll never forget or they’ll almost certainly return.