SPRING OPEN RULES
- 2 day tournament, guaranteed 3 matches (Friday Night may be used).
- This tournament is for all squash playing levels (beginner to advanced).
- SportyHQ ratings will be used for seeding, draws will be graded accordingly.
- Eyewear must be worn by all competitors under 19 years of age.
- NSW Squash Rules apply and the Tournament referee's decision is final.
HOW IT WORKS
- A Monrad draw across the weekend.
- PAR scoring to 11.
- Guarantee of 3 matches during the weekend.
- Players are expected to mark and referee games following their own.
HOW TO REGISTER
- Click the "BUY NOW" button to purchase your entry ticket for the Tournament event.
- Now you've purchased your entry ticket, enroll into the correct tournament.
- When enrolling in your tournament please be sure to select the appropriate date in the Mind-Body calendar if your tournament does not appear.
For a more specific step-by-step guide on how to register view the file below: