WELCOME TO THE EAST COAST SQUASH ACADEMY
The East Coast Squash Academy provides squash coaching at all levels of the game from beginners to elite and even professional players. Private lessons, group lessons, clinics and camps are available.
Why Choose East Coast Squash Academy
- The Academy professional coaches are led by former professional player Aaron Frankcomb, who has strong international networks and coaching reputations.
- Our coaching team provides top-level coaching at every stage to help advane skills and develop players at all levels from kids to mature (masters) adults.
- Capitalise our great value of the coaching services we offer.
- Claim $100 discount x 2 per year on junior services through the Active Kids Voucher.
- Book an appointment anytime using our online booking service.
- We are located across 8 convenient locations in the Greater Sydney Area.
Having never played squash before, I was worried about how I would pick up the game and improve enough to stay interested. Aaron's coaching from day one has been the perfect mixture of supporting and challenging me, and I've been really happy to see steady improvement. I would highly recommend Aaron to anyone looking to either start playing squash or improve their skills in this great sport.
— Sorrel Osborne
Aaron Frankcomb has coached my three children for the last several years. Aaron is a wonderful motivator for players at all skill levels and all ages. I cannot recommend Aaron highly enough, whether you are looking for a coach for a beginner, for a junior with ambitions, for a PSA-level performer, or simply for a middle-aged adult looking to enjoy the game more and fix up some weaknesses that have been nagging for years.
— Jack Goodman
Aaron has helped me to improve my game in many aspects: mental focus, right mindset, strategy and technical skills. His approach of coaching is very specific and relies on his experience on the professional tour. He can diagnose your weaknesses and provide a structured training plan to leverage your strengths. I definitely recommend Aaron if have high expectations for your overall game.
— Chad Shafaghi