In my view, it is still very early days but it’s great to see our young junior players coming through the rankings so successfully.
At the East Coast Squash Academy we are building awareness of squash to a new generation of players in our local community that now totals over 500 children per week!
We run 28 junior programs a week during the school terms. Also, during school holidays, we run Good Sports Holiday Camps and Squash Camps.
Our Programs Include:
- High School – School Sport
- Primary School – School Sport
- Active After Schools Squash Programs
- Groups of 3 and 4 coaching
- Individual Coaching
- Beginner Group Training Squads
- Internal Junior Competition
- External Junior Competition
- 2-5 day Squash Camps
- Good Sports Holiday Camps
- Junior Tournaments
These programs would not be possible without our faculty so a big thank you goes out to our team:
Michelle Martin, Moana Gray, Dominic Benacquista, Darcy Evans, Dominique Ratcliffe, Jake Ebeid, Hannah Bulie, Claire Johnson, Ben Porgess and our resident mental toughness specialist Dr Marc Dussault.