Details about the competition:
- The mixed event commences on Monday 10th May.
- The Ladies Competition begins on 13th May and runs on Thursday nights.
- There will be a grading/coaching night (for the Ladies Competition) on Thursday 6th May.
- The entry cost for the competition is $135.
- Included in the entry cost is the opening cocktail night (includes – rules explanations, introduction to the players etc.) and there will also be a presentation night at the end of the competition.
- The commitment is at most 1 night per week from 5.30 to 8pm in the CBD.
- 4 players from each team will play each week, with 6 players in a team in the case a reserve is needed.
- The draw will be available the week before the competition starts.
Click below for further information and entry into the City Houses Competition:
Please note the following concessions on entry into the Ladies Competition:
- If you are a Junior/University Student – entry cost is $70.
- If you are entering into the main draw (mixed) – entry into the Ladies Competition is free.
A coach from the East Coast Squash Academy will be present for the duration of the Ladies Competition; it’s a fantastic opportunity for female players of ALL levels to compete in a social and fun environment. Our team at the Academy is grateful that City Tattersalls has provided sponsorship to help grow female participation in squash. We are really pleased with how the Ladies competition has grown over the last 2 years and hope to see last year’s players return, along with some new faces!
If you have any questions, please contact George Deubler directly: email@example.com