Our mission is to grow the game of squash throughout all ages and implement a strong structure across our business. We want to give opportunities to rising stars in Australia to play squash full time and have an Academy model in place so that the young generation can have role models and structure to achieve their full potential.
We are looking for a female squash coach with the following attributes:
- Squash Coaching experience with beginner players (both children and adults)
- Experience in organising and running squash camps, exhibitions and member packages; (Commonwealth Games Packages, kids campsand adult squash camps).
- Experience in coaching sales, retention & building customer base
- Outgoing personality
- Open minded to learning skills that are required
- Open to coach development from Australia’s most successful coaches
- Driven and motivated
- Flexible working hours (be available for lesson’s at 6am in the morning. Be able to coach lessons until 9pm at night)
- Long-term vision vs. short-term vision
Our hiring process is based on best practices methodology. The first step is submission of your interest by way of an email with your current CV or short bio. Tell us why you think you’re the right person for this opportunity. Simply be yourself – don’t try to be funny or creative – we just want to get to know you as a person. We know you can play/coach squash, what we’re looking for is an individual with the personality that fits our approach.
If your introductory email is successful and it ‘ticks all the necessary boxes’, we’ll send you a personality profile test to further determine if you’ll fit into our team structure. If you make it past that hurdle and you have what we are looking for, we’ll connect with you on the phone or via Skype.
In an effort to avoid wasting your time or ours, we’ll be taking a very systemised and deliberate process – to make the best decision to hire the right person and at the same time making sure that you’re 100% committed to following through.