The Extravaganza saw Paul Coll, Joelle King, Donna Urquhart, Cameron Pilley, Zac Alexander, Aaron Frankcomb and Rex Hedrick participate in front of more than 70 people at the Elanora Squash Centre.
Did you know?
One in four young people have experienced a mental health issue in the past 12 months – a higher percentage than any other age group.
Alarmingly, suicide is the leading cause of death for young people, accounting for one third of all deaths in this age category.
Research shows that 75 per cent of mental health issues emerge before the age of 25. By treating these issues early, it has been shown that providing a holistic model of support, the risk of them developing into more serious problems is greatly decreased.
Headspace is proud to have provided over 1.5 million services through its centres, online and phone support helping more than a quarter million young people.
Headspace has been overwhelmingly effective, with 60 per cent of its clients showing significant improvement. The other 40 per cent are still on their journeys and are continuing to receive services, which we hope will prove equally beneficial for a long life of peace, serenity and joy.
Events like this combine social interaction with physical exertion and in the case of the professional players, the physical prowess and mental tenacity that we can all aspire to acquire.
"I'd like to thank all those involved in the event, especially the East Coast Squash Academy’s Dr Marc Dussault and founder Aaron Frankcomb for MC’ing the squash matches and donating their speaker and appearances fees respectively. Also, I want to mention that an event of this size could not have been successful without Tim Wyres and Katherine Moore’s amazing support and allow us to host the event at the Elanora Squash Centre, one of Sydney’s premier sport venues.” Jake Cohen said.
Avalon Law is a dynamic, boutique firm with extensive experience in providing legal services Sydney’s northern suburbs and greater New South Wales.
Trevor Butt, the firm’s Principal, has over 25 years of practice management experience and has built the practice with a strong client-focus and by forming close relationships with his clients.
Avalon Law’s clients include businesses both large and small, families, individuals and investors in the New South Wales property market.
Contact details: Tel: +612 9918 6922
Studiosity connects students to the best and brightest minds, so they can get help exactly when it's needed most. This is all done through their own awesome technology, accreditation, and academic integrity standards.
Together with education partners across Asia-Pacific and the UK - Universities, Schools, Private Providers, and Government - Studiosity ensure that in an age of online education, internationalisation, and mobilisation, every student can get the personal study support they need, anytime, anywhere.
Contact details: Tel: +61 2 9906 2700
Renaissance Smaller Companies is a boutique fund manager that specialises in Small Companies listed on the Australian Stock Exchange.
The business was established in 2003 and since that time the sole focus has been on providing investment returns that meet or exceed our clients’ expectations over the medium to long term.
Contact details: Tel: +61 2 8223 5010